Hi,

Running NT4.0 SP6a, Ex 5.5 Sp4, Norton AV for Ex 2.14

I keep receiving WINNT Internal Error 2140 upon trying to restart the Norton
AV service, I have followed all the Norton KB article on what to
check/install/uninstall to no avail. Their latest tech request is to follow
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q272/5/70.ASP
(How to Recover from Information Store Corruption). I don't think I have any
corruption as there have been no complaints from users, and the event logs
aren't reporting anything.

Is there an easy way to find out if there is any corruption without causing
any disruption to the server? (this box is our only one in the site which
supports a 24/7 operation and I can't easily schedule time for it to be
unavailable)

Thanks for your help
Keith

Keith Hanna