Just alt tab out of sp4 setup, rename msesperf.ini to msesperf.old, go back to the
setup, and click try again, or whatever that button is named.

-Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Smith Thomas Contr 911 SPTG/SC
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 7:57
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange Problem

I am installing Exchange 5.5. , sp/4 and  We get and error indicating a
sharing violation with file msesperf.ini.  I have checked a TechNet KB and
it did not work. I appreciate the feed back.

Thanks

This message is private or privileged.  If you are not the
person for whom this message is intended, please delete it
and notify me immediately, and please do not copy or send
this message to anyone else.