From: Mike Staines [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 8:56 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: .pst over two gig

I remember reading here, and also on technet, about a 2 gig ceiling on a
.PST file. Well....one of my users just hit it. I also remeber hearing
about a tool that will help with data retrival from such a large .PST. my
question.... does any one know where I can get my hands on it? Is there
anything I have to worry about when using it?

Thanks, I know its not really an Exchange question, and Im sorry if its
off topic.

Mike Staines