Hey, if they have the money to burn....

-----Original Message-----
From: Hunter, Lori [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 2:18 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: .pst over two gig

I've said my piece, I've been ignored, I can't wait for the day I have
someone with a 2 Gigger.  I look forward to laughing maniacally and
resending the mail with the warnings I've given.

Right now we're actually looking to add another file server because of this
issue.  I think it's a fine waste of a file server.