Just a thing I found out while experimenting with PF replication,
moving, where some PF have agents installed. I thought somebody else
could find this interesting.
Some help arouse by Michael Veitch (thanks).

Two server, same site, PF server for old and new is the old server (new
didn't have a PF store until recently).
PF with agent on old server. Add replica on new server, wait for
syncronization, change home server, wait, remove instance on old server.
Bummer, agent won't run anymore.
Give permission on the destination server for the Events
Root\Eventconfig_<server> and wait some time, until dest. server  is
available for selection in outlook - agents - run scripts in this
server. Change it, test:

Event has fired for newly arrived object, but not for a couple of email
arrived while the event service was still configured on the old server.

This is rather important - appareantly it means it is necessary to move
the event script to the new server *before* removing the old instance.
It also means when moving recursively (with "propagate change to
subfolders") lots of folders it is necessary to change manualy from
outlook the server scripts are running on, or to write code which does
it, before removing the old instance.

Bye
Heiko

--
-- PREVINET S.p.A.            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-- Via Ferretto, 1            ph  x39-041-5907073