That's certainly a possibility, and no intent to offend Jason or to engage
in a game of upmanship, but TechNet and deja.com are our friends. In the
attempt to provide a fishing lesson, when I find something I don't recognize
on a server, those are the first two resources I check.

Chris
--
Chris Scharff
Senior Sales Engineer