Why thank you, Daniel!  I am most flattered :)
-K.Borndale
Network Administrator
Sybari Software
631.630.8569 -direct dial
631.439.0689 -fax
http://www.sybari.com
"One man's ceiling is another man's floor"

|--------+----------------------------------->
|        |          Daniel Chenault          |
|        |          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|        |          t>                       |
|        |          Sent by:                 |
|        |          bounce-exchange-148870@ls|
|        |          .swynk.com               |
|        |                                   |
|        |                                   |
|        |          11/28/2001 05:23 PM      |
|        |          Please respond to        |
|        |          "Exchange Discussions"   |

  |       To:     "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                   |
  |       cc:
                                                   |
  |       Subject:     Re: W3SVC? Directories

If she has trouble with that, wait until she sees a picture of you and
finds
that you are an astoundingly lovely woman. That should rile her to no end.