Typically you'll see one directory for the administrative Web service, one
for the OWA service, and one for the stash of MP3s that some 4axx0r in
Colombia is running off your server. Look in the MMC to see if you can
identify three separate sites. Alternately, browse the log files in each
directory to see what files were being accessed. I believe that IIS will
create a new logfile directory even if you add a service and then delete it.

Overall I wouldn't worry about it, though.

--
be - MOS

XXII:
        If stock market experts were so expert, they would be buying stock,
        not selling advice.