From: Exchange Discussions [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 12:42 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: disaster debriefing

Sounds like he got impatient and didn't wait for the database to finish
being copied back to exchsrvr\mdbdata from the network share - which needs
to complete before you get your dos prompt back.

After he killed ESEutil, he could've also copied it back manually and
renamed back to priv.edb instead of tape restore.  Then, the defrag effort
would not have been in vain.

Louise