How much white space was there before the defrag?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Yanek Korff
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 12:27 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: disaster debriefing

He followed the KB article, whatever it was.  Services were down.  I
think he followed all the "right" procedures.  The temp file was on a
network drive that had plenty of room.  The defragged temp database
exists on the temp drive and is whole.  That's how he figures it freed
3.5 gigs.

-Yanek.