From: Joyce, Louis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 5:11 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Hello, im your Exchange server

Ex 5.5 sp4 NT sp6

Hi guys,

Is there a setting on an Exchange server that allows itself to be found by
Outlook 2000 when Outlook is first installed and run on an NT machine in the
network?

e.g.: You run Outlook for the first time and it connects to the Exchange
server without it reverting to the Microsoft Outlook Set-up Wizard where you
have to input the server details manually. I am assuming there is a setting
on the server that says 'hello, im the exchange server, connect to me'.

Regards

Mr Louis Joyce
Computer Support Analyst
Network Administrator