Thanks everyone for the input.

Regards

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Ellis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, 28 November 2001 7:09 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Storage Groups vs Mailbox Stores

We have specified multiple stores in storage groups for our 2000
deployment,
but as yet, we haven't decided who will go where.

If you put all the payroll users on one store, you may get quite a good
single instance ratio, and can set policies for those users, etc, which
is
good.

However, if you have a problem with that store, you have the whole of
payroll to contend with.

We are also looking at 'users created/migrated this week go on store 1,
next
week on store 2, the week after on store 3, then back to store 1, etc'

Regards,

Rob Ellis
Messaging Consultant
Service Delivery Solutions & Programmes