From: Friese, Casey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 12 December 2001 17:07
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Inbound Messages Awaiting Conversion

What would be the cause of messages getting hung in the Internet mail,
"Inbound Messages Awaiting Conversion queue?"  I've literrally got 2500
message stuck in that queue that have been there since the 10th.  I cannot
find any error logs in eventviewer.

We have this problem periodically and the only solution has been to reboot
the server.  My boss is starting to press back now and wants to know the
cause and a solution.

We can send mail fine through the connector.

Server is Exchange 5.5 sp4 on NT4 SP6a

Thanks for your help