-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Lefkovics,
William
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 6:59 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Block attachment

Hi Carine.

No, it can not be done server-side without third party applications, such as
Antigen from www.sybari.com.

However, client security can be increased to keep attachents off of the
desktops.
(Outlook Security Patch)

William Lefkovics, MCSE, A+