> Our management suggested that we should block certain file
> types by Grouping (eg only Mgr members can receive JPEG and
> JIF files and all others cannot). Can this be done???

Sure,
I know mimesweeper can do this, and if they can, I'm sure any product that
competes directly with it can too.

--
Robert Moir, MSMVP
IT Systems Engineer,

--
This e-mail is intended for the addressee shown. It contains information
that is confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review,

The contents of this email do not necessarily represent the views or
policies of Luton Sixth Form College, its employees or students.