Hello all,

I have requests from 2 groups of users for "bulletin boards" and
"newsgroups".
My webmaster wanted to implement something via our intranet server, but I
told her to hold off because Exchange supports newsgroups.
I was thinking implement local newsgroups on Exchange, then shop around for
a way to get a web interface for it. (I have a user community that forgets
what Public Folders are for, but they use the intranet a lot.)

My question is - do I want to go down this route? or is somebody using
something better?
I have an email from a user that wants eRoom - www.eroom.com  - and it looks
nice, but I had never heard of it.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Well, any RELEVANT comments. :)

Thanks
Paul

LEGAL NOTICE - Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is
confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s)
only. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not
an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents or any action taken
(or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you
are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.