When using Perfmon under "MSExchangeIS Private\Single Instance Ratio" it gives me an
average of 72.235.  This can't be right, can it?

Exch 5.5 SP4 500 mailboxes.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Crowley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 11:07 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Exchange 5.5 Upgrade to 2K

It could.  That seems to be an awfully high SIS.  Does
your firm widely broadcast a lot of large files?

Ed Crowley, MCSE+I kcCC+I
Compaq Computer

If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why
the human race has not achieved,
and never will achieve, its full potential, that word
would be "meetings." -- Dave Barry

--- Michael Semiglia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I was under the impression that moving the mailboxes
> using exmerge will
> break the SIS. Will doing the inplace migration
> break SIS?
>
> I have a server with a 40 Gb IS. Looking at the
> perfmon counter
> MSExchangeIS Private\Single Instance Ratio, I am
> getting 10.689. Does that
> mean I need to assume that the IS will grow to 400+
> Gb?

> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the personal and
confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This message may be an
attorney-client communication and/or work product and as such is privileged and
confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the