From: Soysal, Serdar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 9:54 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Can't login to OWA with XP

Aaron,

What version of IE are you running on the OWA server?  I believe the
security bulletin for the most recent OWA security patch was updated to tell
you that you need at least 5.5 SP2 or 6.0 of IE.  Here's the security
bulletin that talks about this in detail (see the additional information
section)

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/security/
bulletin/MS01-057.asp

S.