From: Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 10:24 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: How to create a distributionlist with external members ?

A DL in a PF is not what is typically defined as a server side DL, so while
Roger is correct that contacts won't work with server side DLs, you are also
correct with regards to PF DLs. This is like admin 101, are we really
arguing about something this basic or just pissing up a rope because it's
Friday and we can't think of anything better to do?

Chris
--
Chris Scharff
Senior Sales Engineer