Trick question? <g>

The message would be delivered to the individual recipients, because you
can't send mail to a PF DL. The PF DL is expanded before the message is
sent, so the external sender would have a list of all the recipients of the
message (if it wasn't sent to the DL on the bcc line), and to "send to the
DL" they'd do a reply to all or compile the list of intended recipients
manually.

Chris
--
Chris Scharff