If the dickhead position is still open, I'd be glad to take it, otherwise,
please let me be the moron.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hunter, Lori [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 12:17 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Antivirus causing move errors thingamajig

Mike, friendly advice.  Do yourself a big favor and read the list for a few
weeks before you decide who is a smartass, a wiseass, a dickhead, a moron, a
troll, a goddess, etc.  Some of the people you may define as smartass, the
rest of us might define as guru with an edge.  I'll take the edge as long as
I get the guru knowledge along with it.