Scenario:

I would like to setup a Distribution List that contains about 500-1000
people.  These people would not Exchange email accounts, but just regular
SMTP accounts.  I figured I could just create 500 custom recipient email
accounts and add all those accounts to a DL, which works, but, then my GAL
fills up with 500 smtp email accounts that I do NOT want to show up.  Is
it possible to HIDE a custom recipient account from the GAL but still use
it in a DL?  I tried hiding them from the GAL, but then I couldn't add
them to the DL anymore.

Thanks...