From:   Rob Yeldon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Sunday, December 16, 2001 4:14 PM
To:     Exchange Discussions
Subject:        Exchange 2000 - unable to mount mail stores

Following what seems to be a large number of (5MB)log files, our Exchaneg
server was playing up.

We moved the log files to another location and things went back to normal.
 The same thing repeated itself 1 week later.  Moved the log files again
and since then all the services start up without a problem, however the
mail stores will not mount.

Public mail store is abnormally large - 6GB - was 50MB under Exchange 5.5.

Thanks for any assistance.

Regards

Rob