  To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Subject: Test(3)
  Sent:    Thu, 13 Dec 2001 14:06:27 -0300

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on Thu, 13 Dec 2001 14:42:23 -0300
    No se pudo entregar el mensaje debido a un fallo de las (can't deliver the
message, failed tranmission)
comunicaciones
        La Id. MTS del mensaje original es: c=ar;a= (The Id. MTS of the original
message is:)
;p=dgi;l=INTRANET0112131742YWWWP8HF
    MSEXCH:IMS:DGI:DGI:WWW-DGI 3554 (000B09AA) 554 mail server
permanently rejected message (#5.3.0)
---

First, I think in a circular DNS problem, but I have only pointing to one local DNS.

Any help will be appreciated!

Thank You
Sebastian Wain