Aye Caramba!
No se pudo entregar el mensaje!

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 2:54 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Odd behaviour forwarding mail with Exchange

aaa.com has 4 mx records, perhaps one of them is improperly configured.

Chris
--
Chris Scharff
Senior Sales Engineer

The information contained in this email message is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify Veronis, Suhler & Associates, Inc. by telephone, fax, or email and delete the
message.  Thank you.