I have a E2000 SP1 machine running on W2000 SP2 and also a 5.5 server on
NT at this site which is used as a bridgehead to other sites that are
all 5.5

I recently brought another 5.5 site on line and the ADC connector has
taken care of bringing that sites users into AD without issue. However,
on Exchange System Manager I do not see the new site as an admin group
like I can the other 5.5 sites. The 5.5 bridgehead server sees the new
site fine.

What do I need to do to trigger the E2000 server into leaning about the
new site?

Thanks

Mike