Hello,

I have a particullar problem due to the historie in our compagny.
All the people in our compagny speak eitehr dutch or french, so in the
beginning of Exchange and Outlook ( 5 years ago), all the people got a
mailbox in dutch or french version.  A few years later they changed the
policy and now all the users get a english version(template). So I have
three different language templates.
Because this gives troubles in outlook, I wood like to change those still in
Dutch or French to English.
What should I do ?
I thought of deleting them completely and creating them again, in full
english version?

Because these users needs their data again, I thought of creating a tempory
user,
where I could transfer all the data of the user ( I don' t like export,
because I need to get rid of the body such as calender, mailbox in, send
items, .... because these are all translated and part of the language
template).
Then delete the user .
And finaly start fresh over with a new mailbox.
When this is ready , I'll copy the old data in this new mailbox.

Is this the way it works , or has anyone better ideas ?

Thanks in advance for help !

Freya Jongkind
ICT Operations & Support Engineer

"Dit e-mailbericht en alle documenten die ermee verzonden worden,
zijn vertrouwelijk en uitsluitend voor gebruik door de persoon of
de onderneming waaraan ze geadresseerd zijn. Indien deze e-mail
verkeerdelijk bij u terechtkomt, gelieve de afzender te verwittigen
en deze bestanden van uw computer te verwijderen.

Ce message e-mail ainsi que tous les fichiers transmis sont confidentiels
et uniquement destinés à l'usage de la personne ou de l'entité à qui
ils sont adressés. Si vous avez reçu ce message e-mail par erreur,
veuillez en informer l'expéditeur et le supprimer de tout ordinateur."