Hi,

I'm looking for a product that's also capable of scanning e-mails passing
through x.400 Connectors. I've got several MS Exchange 5.5 SP4 servers
which primary function is to route mail from one Exchange Site to another
Exchange Site using x.400 connectors. I know that products like Scanmail
and Sybari Antigen scan for outgoing mail (IMS/IMC), do they also monitor
the mail passing through the Message Transfer Agent ?
Any pointers to documents which compare Sybari Antigen with Trend Micro
scanmail are very welcome !

Kind regards,

Jos Beunk