Aaaah!  Go away!  I hope this is not the first of a million spams!

-----Original Message-----
From: List Sponsor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 1:12 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Cc: Dempsey, Jennifer
Subject: [SPONSOR] FREE Guide to the strongest available encryption

Are your client's browsers 128-bit enabled?

Even if you have adequate encryption, your clients' browsers may not be
128-bit enabled.  That means your business link is dictated by the highest
encryption their browser is capable of.

If your clients' browser isn't 128-bit enabled by default (a large number of
non US browsers are not 128-bit enabled), a Thawte SGC SuperCert will
automatically correct the deficiency.  Not only will a Thawte SuperCert
secure your website, but it will boost the encryption power of your
customers' weaker browsers to a full, 128-bit encryption strength to match.
This step-up functionality means that a SuperCert can fully protect both you
and your customers with the strongest available encryption while they are on
your site!

Find out more about Thawte SuperCerts. Download our  FREE  Guide toThawte's
128-bit Strong Encryption SuperCerts go to:
http://www.thawte.com/ucgi/gothawte.cgi?a=e168957210061000

Regards
The Thawte Knowledge Team
Tel: 27 21 917 8902
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

PS: We invite you to "test drive" a FREE SSL certificate from Thawte and see
for yourself how 128-bit encryption protects your online business!  To
download your free trial certificate go to:

http://www.thawte.com/ucgi/gothawte.cgi?a=e168957210061000