-----Original Message-----
From: Mitchell Mike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 1:06 PM
Posted To: MSExchange Mailing List
Conversation: Distribution lists blues
Subject: Distribution lists blues

Good afternoon,

Exchange 5.5 Sp4 and Outlook 98

For some reason the distribution list called #1 became attached to
several CCed messages today?  This caused 6 messages that we know of
going to the wrong users.  The users say they didn't do anything
special.  Please advise.

Regards,

Mike Mitchell
Systems eMAIL Administrator