From: Mitchell Mike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 1:06 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Distribution lists blues

Good afternoon,

Exchange 5.5 Sp4 and Outlook 98

For some reason the distribution list called #1 became attached to several
CCed messages today?  This caused 6 messages that we know of going to the
wrong users.  The users say they didn't do anything special.  Please advise.

Regards,

Mike Mitchell
Systems eMAIL Administrator
Alverno Information Services