NO, only the 'bad' address wouldn't get delivered.  If you post the NDR, it
would help.
--
Matthew
Exchange Disaster Recovery, Live it, Learn It, Love It, Get yours today!

"Besides the technical limitations on the PST (remember the P stands for
Personal, that means you're responsible not the mail admin)..." Jim Schwartz
8-16-01