I have most of my E-Forms in the Organizational Forms Folder.  Now I want to
let everyone View the folder, and also read the items in the folder, but I
want to prevent them from designing, and publishing any forms.  I have tried
everywhich way till sunday to do this, but can't come up with a way.  Can
anyone lend some insight into this topic for me.  Also I had a past user
that created a form.  In this form the boxes are not sunken but they have a
black border around them, I have tried for the life of me to duplicate this,
but cannot can someone lead me in the correct direction here also.  Using
Outlook 98.

Chris