Recently, the client machines at my WAN sites stopped receiving new mail
notifications. I have a sniffer on my exchange box and conducted two packet
captures. The first is between exchange and a local machine.  Outlook is
open when the capture is started, and a new piece of mail is sent to the
clients mailbox. The first two packets seen are UDP and sent from Exchange
to the client machine, notifying it of the new mail. The second capture is
between Exchange and a client on the WAN. Following the same procedure, it
appears that no UDP packets are sent to that client machine. Any ideas why
the Exchange machine is not sending these packets out?

We are using Exchange 5.5 with Outlook 2000. The sites are connected via
frame relay. There is no NAT taking place and the routers have no filters
set on them.
Thanks