We use the Tumbleweed MMS here. I have to admit I miss Antigen, but
Tumbleweed seems up to the anti-virus task.
And it allows you to add really neat disclaimers to all your emails...

-----Original Message-----
From: Stevens, Dave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2001 2:26 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Tumbleweed Antivirus?

We currently use Trend Micro Scanmail 3.52 and I couldn't be any happier
with it.  However, there is a plan in place to globally purchase the
Tumbleweed Product.  'They' want to know if we are intersted in using it if
they do purchase for the entire site.  Does anyone have any experience with
Tumbleweed?  I've never heard of it and their website is a bit vague.
I would have a very hard time scrapping scanmail, they have saved our butts
many times.  Maybe I could make a dual effort fighting  the virus attacks.
thanks...

The information contained in this email message is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify Veronis, Suhler & Associates, Inc. by telephone (212)935-4990, fax
(212)381-8168, or email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank
you.