From: Soysal, Serdar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2001 5:06 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Tumbleweed Antivirus?

You can't do that.  Tumbleweed doesn't plug in to Exchange.  The other
way
around is feasible though.  Use Tumbleweed as your DMZ SMTP and utilize
SMTP
mail scanning and use ScanMail internally.

We've been using Tumbleweed for a few years now and I'm afraid their
support
has gone downhill since we purchased it [1].  Now they want to charge us
an
outrageous amount for a version upgrade (more expensive than the
original
purchase price) even though we have always had maintenance.  I would
really
consider other products before committing yourself.  MailSweeper and
Praetor
are the ones that I had liked.

S.

[1] Everything that touches Kmart seems to start having problems [2]
[2] Which explains the slow but steady decline in my mental stability.