From: Don Ely [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2001 3:47 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: M$ Exchange Move Server Wizard

Alex,

I see that you have an MS.com email addy so I for some reason will
assume you work there.  Where are you getting the bright idea that
exmerge is NOT supported by MS or even PSS for that matter?  Not that I
ever call on you guys, but I would say that exmerge has been supported
for longer than you been employed there.

"The secret to success is to know something nobody else knows."
-Aristotle Onassis