All mail for all addresses domain1, or just selected users?

2000 Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP kcCC+I

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Carl
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2001 5:13 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Forwarding mail to another domain.

Using exchange 2000 is there any way of forwarding mail to another
domain,
i.e. I have set exchange up to recieve [EMAIL PROTECTED] and want
mail to automatically forwarded on to [EMAIL PROTECTED] I have
potentially hundreds of users that will want mail forwarding so I dont
want to put each user into A.D.
Is this possible, if so How?

Thanks

Carl