YEs.  I noticed that and had left a message for them to tell me the "7"
viruses that were detected but I have not heard back yet.....Everyone busy
doing something else I guess (except me)....

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Blackstone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2001 9:13 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Possible Trojan.

OK, the most important question of all was left out...What virus was found??
Saying its just a virus is no good to anyone...
Head over too http://housecall.antivirus.com/housecall/start_corp.asp and do
a scan on the machine. Come back and tell us what it is. Many virus's today
cannot be cleaned with a simple scan and require additional work. If we can
find out what the user has, we may be able to point you to the correct tool.