Did you do an isinteg -patch yet??

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2001 3:19 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Mailbox doesn't mount after Restore

I backed up the Exchange Information Store using MS Backup in order to
rebuild the Server PC under a different domain name. After restoring the
databases (checked the 'last back up' and 'mount after restore' options) the
mailbox and public folder store doesn't mount. I get the message (ID
no: c1041724) that 'an internal processing error has occured. Try restartin
the ESM or MS Exc Information Store service, or both.' I checked at the
knowledgebase and used the eseutil to make a hard recovery but I discovered
that no log file was created in the path I indicated during the restore. I
tried to recover the data using an offline folder of Outlook but I get the
message that this folder cannot be accessed because it has been configured
for use with a different mailbox. Could you please help? T.I.A.

Mike