What is the Exchange version and sp level?

Louise

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2001 6:19 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Mailbox doesn't mount after Restore

I backed up the Exchange Information Store using MS Backup in order to
rebuild the Server PC under a different domain name. After restoring the
databases (checked the 'last back up' and 'mount after restore' options)
the mailbox and public folder store doesn't mount. I get the message (ID
no: c1041724) that 'an internal processing error has occured. Try
restartin the ESM or MS Exc Information Store service, or both.'
I checked at the knowledgebase and used the eseutil to make a hard
recovery but I discovered that no log file was created in the path I
indicated during the restore.
I tried to recover the data using an offline folder of Outlook but I get
the message that this folder cannot be accessed because it has been
configured for use with a different mailbox.
Could you please help?
T.I.A.

Mike