Hi,

Running Exchange 5.5 SP3 on NT server.  We backup the server nightly using
client agent from InnoculateIT.

Unfortunately one of our users has misplaced or lost a large amount of
mail and it is nowhere to be found.  We are curious what restoration
options are available with Exchange as we have not done this previously.

Short of setting up another Exchange server and restoring the databases,
is there any way quickly to access the backed up mail?

Otherwise, what suggestions does the group have for making this
restoration easier in the future?

Thanks much,

Robert VadeBonCoeur