From: Robert V [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2001 11:01 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Restoration Solutions?

Alright, so what is the good backup solution for the Exchange databases?

We have not performed test restores to date.  We like to make sure
everything goes to hell if the server crashes - okay, well not really.  Do
you have any recommendations for restore procedures (testing purposes?).

Thanks,

Robert