I recently upgraded our Exchange 5.5 server from IE 3.01 to 5.5 Sp2. I
don't really understand this but clients are able to connect internally
(including VPN) and through OWA. However when I try to connect through the
internet, it is failing with "Unable to open your default email folders.
The microsoft Exchange server is unavailable. Network problems blah blah
blah. The firewall is currently open to any (wide open). and when I check
the syslog connections are being established. I'm at my wits....