I am trying to get an X.400 connection working between a server in a
Exchange 5.5 Org and a Exchange 2000 server in an AD domain - all test
environment.

I am certain I have something misconfigured as I have the logging turn all
the way up and see "connection refused". I have tried matching passwords on
both sides, removed the passwords. I can't find anything on Technet or the
Knowledge base for any of the event IDs I'm getting.

Can anyone point me to some trouble shooting documentation?

Thanks

Ken Jasa
Messaging Administrator
Weber Shandwick