From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2001 9:44 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Client Access

I recently upgraded our Exchange 5.5 standard server from IE 4.01 to 5.5 sp2
and got up to date on patches. I am not sure this is the cause, but now
internally clients connect fine (including the VPN), owa works fine.
However, when connecting over the internet, I get an error "Unable to open
your default email folders. The Microsoft Exchange Server computer is not
available. Either there are network problems or the Microsoft Exchange
Server is down for maintenance" I can ping it. The Firewall is now wide
open, allowing any. I'm at my wits end

http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/