From: Koslosky, Missy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2001 12:55 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: ESE98 ?

I wouldn't run eseutil unless it was my only choice.

IIf you're running the Enterprise version of Exchange, it's simplest to
create a new private store and move the mailboxes to the new store; the
database will then hold "fresh" copies of all of the data.  If you're
running the Standard version of Exchange 2000, you'd need to add another
server to the site for the mailboxes to move to.

One thing that I think would be interesting is if you check the SIS
ratio before and after the mailbox moves; there's some question to how
SIS is retained in such moves these days.

Good luck,
Missy Koslosky
Tech Consultant
Compaq Federal, LLC