Excellent work! Where did you get that stuff?

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Tuip [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2001 3:02 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: Top Ten Statements or Phrases - Year 2001

Just a quick few from the past year from the Swynk list:

You should consider Aunty Jen from Safari as well... - Andy David What if
I'm blindfolded, my ears are plugged, I'm dizzy and I can't find my wallet?
Can you still help me?  - Jennifer Baker Oh.. You've been promoted to VP of
Marketing? Yes, we have a special program just for you.  - Chris Scharff
Pick me!  Pick me!  I'm closer. - Kelly Borndale Ah disregard this question
- Richard Tener I thought your server was dead!? - Andy David Outlook 200?
The inquisition!!  - Martin Blackstone I crossed a busy street without
looking last week, and didn't get hit by a car. - Tom Meunier about BLBs
Thanks, Ed. - Lots of people I'm just a caveman. - Andy David
Hey-- I finally gradutated from Ice Cream Boy! - Mike Morrison How's Hanji?
- Matt Monteleone-Haught Don, you're now Richard Tener's "Tech Buddy." -
Great Cthulhu Jones