From: Kuminda Chandimith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2001 5:05 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: AV! a full time job?

I disagree with this, Specially y if you have a Development team.

We used to have a separate Development domain, (infact 2 or 3 of them)
We
may be setting up and removing domain servers in regular basis, for
various
R&D and Development related work.

What one Can do is to physically move those computers out of the main
network, But then people might have communication problems. I don't have
much Of experience in how to manage such installations, but We some how
managed with a little bit of extra discipline from the "Developers
side".

Kuminda Chandimith
Sr. Technical Consultant
Ducont.com FZ-LLC