> (a) I'm English, with an office in Crawley, West Sussex.  I happen to
> spend most of my time in the US, but I'm fully cognizant of the UK
> employment situation, and I have hiring influence in both countries.

In which case you will know I am pricing myself into the market in
Basingstoke, where RSL, Dolphin, and NTL are all closing down or making
significant redundancies. I am being a realist, I'm not going to get 40k
in this town, and I have ties here that means I can't chase the money, I
have to be realistic.

--
Dr Paul Cummins - Internet Engineer      |  /"\    ASCII RIBBON
Tel: 07021 117179  Fax: 07092 105150     +  \ /      CAMPAIGN